6 ½ hours from Paris
7 hours from St Malo
8 ½ hours from Calais
Because the Lot flows diagonally across France, most motorways heading from the Channel Ports in northern or western France lead directly to or connect with those leading to the area (A75, A20, A62).
½ hours north east of Toulouse Airport
1 hour south west of Rodez Airport
1½ hours north west of Carcassonne Airport
2 hours east of Bordeaux Airport
- British Airways fly from Gatwick to Toulouse and Bordeaux.
- Easyjet from Gatwick, Bristol, Liverpool, Luton to Toulouse and Bordeaux.
- BMI from many UK Airports (Edinburgh, East Midlands, Leeds, Manchester) to Rodez, Toulouse, Carcassonne, Bordeaux.
- FlyBe from Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, Newcastle, Southampton to Toulouse and Bordeaux.
- Ryanair from Brussels, Bristol, Cork, Dublin, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London Stanstead to Carcassonne, Bordeaux and Rodez.
available from Toulouse, Carcassonne and Rodez Airports and is best booked in the UK on « air-drive » deals.
Try Rhinocarhire.com who offer cars at all airports.
TGV stations at Agen, Montauban, Toulouse, Montpellier, Bordeaux and Nîmes. Rail links between these and several towns in the area; good rail links with Paris.